(Translated with Google Translate from the original French version availabe on this website).
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Audience measurement cookies : they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies allow you to know whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. During subsequent visits, the use of the already existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages visitors view
how long do users visit a particular page
the page from which visitors leave the site
- Cookies linked to social networks: they allow social networks to save the articles and pages that you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies which track your internet surfing behavior.
- Site improvement cookies: they allow you to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is best used.
3a. List of cookies used
Google analytics: used to measure the audience of the site.
Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns.
DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Twitter button: Easily share and view Twitter content.
Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target advertisements by the Twitter advertising network.
- XSRF-TOKEN, hs, TS * - cookies used for security and the fight against fraud; svSession for the user login; SSR-Caching used to indicate the system associated with the site; _wixCIDX, _wix_browser_sess used for system monitoring / debugging; consent-policy, used for cookie banner settings; smSession, used to identify connected site members; bSession, fedops.logger.sessionId, used for measuring system efficiency; wixLanguage, Used on multilingual websites to save user language preferences
4. Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email to the following address email@example.com . In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences for the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who show you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser's help function, or go to one of the links below to directly access your browser's manual.
6. New developments and unscheduled cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified ? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, what is the reason, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This Cookies Policy was created on the Rocket Lawyer site.